ACPET (Australian Council for Private Education and Training)
The AAF is now recognised as an ACPET member benefit.
ACPET members now have the opportunity to join the AAF and connect with Australian universities, private education providers and TAFE’s who are already part of the AAF.
The Australian Access Federation (AAF) provides a software solution which connects, teachers, students and researchers to a range of online resources. ACPET members that subscribe to the AAF have the ability to access multiple resources via a simple, secure and seamless login mechanism.
The benefits for ACPET members:
- streamlined collaboration and connectivity to inter-institutional services
- provisioning only one set of login credentials for your users. Staff and students will no longer need to remember additional usernames and passwords
- reduced technical integration costs and overheads to connect your users to the services they need to access
- a trusted environment which enables national connectivity and collaboration.
For more information about the AAF or if you would like a demonstration of the benefits please contact:
- Courtney Brown(Community Development Manager)
- Ph: 0467 000 449
Explore the range of services already connected to the AAF via our Service Catalogue.
The AAF looks forward to supporting ACPET members to connect to services and institutions nationally.