Forum: ORCID Future Directions
Thursday 6 September 2018 | Australian National University | 9:30am – 4:00pm AEST | Buy Tickets
Secure your ticket for the National Forum: ORCID Future Directions. The event will provide an opportunity to understand how ORCID can fit into your key strategic objectives and the national vision for ORCID in Australia.
This event is suitable for Deputy Vice-Chancellors (Research), ORCID Member organisations, research organisations, librarians, technical staff, funders, vendors and publishers.
ORCID Future Directions Program
|9.35am||International ORCID overview presented by Linda O’Brien from Griffith University and the ORCID Board|
|9.45am||Maximising the value of our ORCID investment - Panel of industry experts
- Paul Wong Senior Data Management Specialist, Australian Research Data Commons
- Natasha Simons Associate Director, Skilled Workforce, Australian Research Data Commons
- Josh Brown ORCID Director of Partnerships
- Adrian Burton, Director at Australian Research Data Commons
|11.30am||ORBIT Project update! How ORCID are engaging funders. Josh Brown ORCID Director of Partnerships|
|11.40am||Discover more about ORCID in the Australian funding landscape with presentations by NHMRC & ARC including an opportunity for Q&A|
|1.30pm||Attend one of two workshops
- ORCID Integration showcase
- Integrating ORCID into Publisher workflows.
|4.00pm||End of day|
*Afternoon tea will be provided in each workshop session
ORCID Member $100 | Non-Member $120
*excluding booking fee