Forum: ORCID Future Directions
Thursday 6 September 2018 | Australian National University | 9:30am – 4:00pm AEST |
Secure your ticket for the National Forum: ORCID Future Directions. The event will provide an opportunity to understand how ORCID can fit into your key strategic objectives and the national vision for ORCID in Australia.
This event is suitable for Deputy Vice-Chancellors (Research), ORCID Member organisations, research organisations, librarians, technical staff, funders, vendors and publishers.
ORCID Future Directions is proudly brought to you by the Australian ORCID Consortium and the Australian Research Data Commons.
ORCID Future Directions Program
|9.35am||International ORCID overview presented by Linda O’Brien from Griffith University and the ORCID Board|
|9.45am||Maximising the value of our ORCID investment - Panel of industry experts
- Paul Wong Senior Data Management Specialist, Australian Research Data Commons
- Josh Brown ORCID Director of Partnerships
- Natasha Simons Deputy Chair of the Australian ORCID Advisory Group + Associate Director, Skilled Workforce, Australian Research Data Commons
|11.30am||ORBIT Project update! How ORCID are engaging funders. Josh Brown ORCID Director of Partnerships|
|11.40am||Discover more about ORCID in the Australian funding landscape with presentations by NHMRC & ARC including an opportunity for Q&A|
|1.30pm||Attend one of two workshops
- ORCID Integration showcase - View Program
- Integrating ORCID into Publisher workflows - View Program
|4.00pm||End of day|
*Afternoon tea will be provided in each workshop session
ORCID Member $100 | Non-Member $120
*excluding booking fee