AAF recently attended eResearch Australasia for an informative week discussing the latest developments in digital platforms to support access and collaboration in research, teaching and learning.
It was a fantastic opportunity to connect with the community and discuss ORCID and the national PIDs strategy, and Trust and Identity for national research infrastructure.
AAF presentations, workshops and BoF at eResearch Australasia:
- A Trust and Identity Policy Toolkit for collaborative research environments
- Driving community engagement with National Research Infrastructures
- A blueprint for a systemwide approach to Trust and Identity
- National PIDs Strategies Meeting
- Australian ORCID Members workshop
- Influential Nodes in the Australian PID Graph
- Emerging Uses of PIDs in NCRIS Research Workflows
- Digital Data and eResearch Platforms (DDeRP) Panel – Addressing Grand Challenges Together