AAF will be at the annual eResearch Australasia Conference 2023, in Brisbane 16-20 October.
Come and say hello at our booth and attend one of our many presentations, working groups, panel discussions and Birds of a Feather (BoF):
- A Trust and Identity Policy Toolkit for collaborative research environments
- Driving community engagement with National Research Infrastructures
- A blueprint for a systemwide approach to Trust and Identity
- National PIDs Strategies Meeting
- Australian ORCID Members workshop
- Influential Nodes in the Australian PID Graph
- Emerging Uses of PIDs in NCRIS Research Workflows
- Digital Data and eResearch Platforms (DDeRP) Panel – Addressing Grand Challenges Together
About eResearch Australasia Conference 2023
eResearch 2023 will offer delegates the opportunity to engage, connect, and share their ideas and exemplars concerning new information-centric research capabilities, and how information and communication technologies help researchers to collaborate, collect, manage, share, process, analyse, store, find, understand and re-use information.
By attending the conference, you will learn from national and international experts, network with likeminded professionals, and meet with industry suppliers.
Pre- and post-conference workshops will be held on Monday 16 and Friday 20 October, with the main conference program running Tuesday 17 – Thursday 19 October.