The Consortium operates entirely on a cost recovery basis to serve its members.
To be part of the Consortium you will be required to pay two annual fees.
|Consortium Member Fee (USD)|
|1 January – 31 December 2019||$3,550 (USD)|| - The Member Fee covers the ORCID licence costs.
- It is to be paid in US Dollars to the AAF.
- It is a requirement of the Consortium for the Lead (AAF) to pay the Consortium Member Fee in US Dollars.
|Consortium Leader Fee (AUD)|
|1 January – 31 December 2019||$8,607 (AUD)|| - The Leader Fee includes access to tier 1-2 support, engagement and outreach resources as well as training and education opportunities.
- It is to be paid in Australian dollars to the AAF, and is excluding GST.
- This is the annual cost per member.
Payment of Annual Member Fees
- It is expected that the Consortium Leader Fee will be reviewed annually. This increase was approved by the ORCID Governance Committee in September 2018.
- The Consortium’s Leader Fee payment terms are outlined in section 5. of Appendix A: ORCID Standard License Agreement
- AAF’s Payment terms are 28 days after the date set out on the invoice.
- Failure to pay fees within these terms may result in the revocation of the relevant Consortium Member’s membership of the consortium.