The Australian ORCID Consortium is a not-for-profit that operates on a cost recovery basis. There are two separate annual fees to become a member of the Australian ORCID Consortium. The fees are reviewed annually by the Australian ORCID Governance Committee.
Learn more about ORCID in Australia.
ORCID Member Fee
This fee is for ORCID Membership and needs to be paid in USD.
- Covers ORCID license cost
Consortium Leader Fee
This fee covers operational costs of the Consortium Lead to support Australian Members. To be paid in AUD. Access to:
- Tier 1 -2 support
- Engagement and outreach resources
- Australian ORCID events
More about plans and pricing
The Consortium Leader Fee will be reviewed annually.
- The Consortium’s Leader Fee payment terms are outlined in section 5. of Appendix A: ORCID Standard License Agreement
- AAF’s Payment terms are 28 days after the date set out on the invoice.
- Failure to pay fees within these terms may result in the revocation of the relevant Consortium Member’s membership of the consortium.